compile udns-0.0.9 on an MIPSEL-architecture

Abhijit Pandey abhijpandey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 21:38:53 MSD 2009

Hi Andreas,

Since you are using cross compiler the checks for executable in
configure.lib will fail.
You can use the following changes in that file.

   if [ -n "$CC" ]; then
-    if ac_run $CC -o conftest conftest.c && ac_run ./conftest; then
+    if ac_run $CC -o conftest conftest.c; then
       ac_result "\$CC ($CC)"
     else
       ac_result no
   ccld="$cc"
   if [ -n "$LDFLAGS" ]; then ccld="$ccld $LDFLAGS"; fi
   if [ -n "$LIBS" ]; then ccld="$ccld $LIBS"; fi
-  if ac_yesno "whenever the C compiler ($ccld)
-           can produce executables" \
-     ac_compile_run <<EOF
-int main() { return 0; }
-EOF
-  then :
-  else
-    ac_fatal "no working C compiler found"
-  fi

Abhijit