No subject

Tue Dec 28 02:14:36 MSK 2010

---------------------------
dns_new() allocates new resolver context and copies all parameters for
a given resolver context copy, or default context if copy is NULL, and
returns pointer to the newly allocated context. The context being
copied should be initialized.
---------------------------

So it says "The context being copied should be initialized". But in
case I pass NULL as argument, how to initialite it? Well, then I've
tryed to run "dns_init(NULL, 0)" before:

--------------------------
  struct dns_ctx *dns_context;

  dns_init(NULL, 0);
  dns_context =3D dns_new(NULL);

And yes, it works. But I don't understand how it makes sense. It means
"first initialize the default context and then copy it to a new one".
Why is needed to initialize the default context if I won't use it?
(just wondering).

Thanks a lot.

--=20
I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo