When a new release?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Aug 9 14:00:26 MSD 2011

Hi, there are already two issues with SRV queries in current udns 0.1 release:

1) udns_resolver.c:916: dns_submit_dn: Assertion `q->dnsq_origdnl0 > 0' failed
   http://www.corpit.ru/pipermail/udns/2011q3/000148.html

2) dns_submit_srv() crashes if 'service' is string but 'protocol' is NULL:
   http://www.corpit.ru/pipermail/udns/2011q1/000103.html

Is it planned a new release including these bug fixes?

I also would like to ask about inclusion of udns in different
architectures (as Deb/RPM/OSX packages). Is it ok If I ask Debian team
to take udns 0.1 (hopefuly 0.1.1) sources to include it in Debian
repositories as libudns and libudns-dev? suggestions? In this way,
distributions would deal with complex Makefiles and so.

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>