When a new release?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Aug 9 15:37:07 MSD 2011

2011/8/9 Michael Tokarev <mjt at tls.msk.ru>:
>> Is it planned a new release including these bug fixes?
>
> Well.  Actually, thank you for the heads-up - hopefully I'll
> make a new release (0.1a I think) this week.

Nice to know :)

>> I also would like to ask about inclusion of udns in different
>> architectures (as Deb/RPM/OSX packages). Is it ok If I ask Debian team
>> to take udns 0.1 (hopefuly 0.1.1) sources to include it in Debian
>> repositories as libudns and libudns-dev? suggestions? In this way,
>> distributions would deal with complex Makefiles and so.
>
> I'm a Debian Developer too, and it'd be best if I'll maintain my
> own software in there, I think... ;)  So I'll upload this package
> to Debian too.

That's even better, sure. Thanks a lot.

BTW (and perhaps asking for too much) is there a chance to propose
making a package for other distributions (RedHat, Centos, OSX...)? or
is it better to wait for interest from such distributions?

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>