When a new release?

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Thu Dec 29 16:20:23 MSK 2011

On 20.12.2011 15:26, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
[]
> Hi, I see no news related to a new version of udns with the above bugs
> fixed, neither news about deb packages (or other OS's). Is it planned?

Yes, thank you for the reminder.

I prepared 0.2 version for release, with the bugfixes and a few more
changes (in dnsget).  I also asked previous debian maintainer of udns
to give me the package for maintenance, so I can upload a ne version,
and he thanked me and gave me his blessing in doing so.

I expect the new release today or tomorrow (doing some last-minute
testing now), and updated debian package in a few days (maybe early
next year - I can't promise it will be in time before 2012).

Thanks,

/mjt