[Avcheck] Re: avcheck: unexpected AVP return code 1

Michael Tokarev mjt@tls.msk.ru
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 02:09:01 +0400

Robert Dalton wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Ive found another instance where avcheck runs into this
> problem. The file Im trying to send is a radius detail
> file as a .tar.gz attachment. The file is 33MB
> uncompressed and only 2.2MB as .tar.gz .
>
> Here is the output of postqueue -p
[]
> (temporary failure. Command output: avcheck: unexpected AVP return code 1 (0x0131) )

What avp/avcheck should do in this case?  Return email as infected?
Or pass it?  For a similar case with drweb, I choosed to run `infected'
handler with a text "Message is too complex, possible mailbomb".

But this is rather interesting.  Note that the code is exactly the
same as in previous case reported/encountered by you, when avp
reports this for new format msoffice files...  Hmm...