[Avcheck] An idea stolen from amavis-users :)

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 12:13:23 +0200

> BTW, sounds like a general points, and probably should
> be shared with amavis people too, should it?  Ralf, but
> why avcheck list is for subscribers only?  I guess that
> it is ok to *really* open it, as there are a few chances
> that we'll get too much spam here (at least for now).

BEcause of spam. You can't have open mailing-lists anymore!
Just see such lists as xlogmaster -- I ONLY get spam via this one.

The archives are public, though!

--
ralf.hildebrandt@innominate.com                            innominate AG
Technical Consultant                   Don't be afraid of what you see -