[Avcheck] An idea stolen from amavis-users :)

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:00:36 +0200

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 01:07:21AM +0400, Michael Tokarev wrote:

> Ok, may be open the list for now and go "cure" situation only
> when it will "ill" with spam, but not before?  It is a big
> headache for lists to be subscribers-only, and there are other
> methods to prevent spam available (or will be -- oh, mail-abuse! :( ).

If somebody posts to this list WITHOUT being subscribed, we both get a
mail telling us to either approve or reject it. I think that should be
ok?!

Anti Spam is implemented as far as I know. Gotta check, though :)
--
ralf.hildebrandt@innominate.com                            innominate AG
Technical Consultant                   Don't be afraid of what you see -