[Avcheck] Starting problems

Fridtjof Busse Fridtjof.Busse@gmx.de
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 16:51:29 +0200

> Yes, this is a known problem.  This was discussed with Ralf and
> others in private -- it is a bug in kavdaemon (note: older AvpDaemon
> doesn't have that bug).  You should create at least two entries
> in /var/spool/avp/dev/:
>   null and console

OK, created these to files correctly.
But I'm getting the "virus found error messages" from postfix:

This is the Postfix program at host merlin.fbunet.de.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<test@fbunet.de>: service unavailable. Command output: Message didn't
pass the
    virus check: infected: EICAR-Test-File

How do I get the user defined error messages from avcheck?
Thanks
Fridtjof