[Avcheck] Re: avpcheck breeds messages

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:58:13 +0200

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 03:51:47PM +0400, Michael Tokarev wrote:

> BTW, we need to correct all the docs etc to be current.
> Ralf, can I "stole" your HOWTO and include it into package with
> proper corrections?

Of course. But rather wait until Mr. Busse has done his part, since
he's in the process of correcting some stuff.

Idea: I'll upgrade our server to avcheck today, using your docs and
make corrections where needed!

--
Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com                           innominate AG
+49.(0)30.308806-62  fax: -77                         networking people