[Avcheck] kavdaemon init Skript

Piotr Klaban makler@man.torun.pl
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:29:53 +0200

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 02:39:43PM +0200, Geir Thomassen wrote:
> #!/bin/sh
> #
> # startup/shutdown script for kavdaemon for use with avpcheck.
> #
> # chkconfig: 2345 78 32
> #              for the postfix mail system.
> #

This is the contents my old linux redhat avp daemon starting script.
DO NOT USE it as is - this file need to be changed in order
to be used by the new kavdaemon, because this script is for
the old AvpDaemon test edition. Below this script I have enclosed
my current simple script for Solaris - simple, and just works.

#!/bin/sh
#
# avpdaemon     Starts Virus Checking Daemon
#
# chkconfig: 2345 80 30
# processname: avpd
#

# Source function library.
. /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions

# Source networking configuration.
. /etc/sysconfig/network

# Check that networking is up.
[ ${NETWORKING} = "no" ] && exit 0

[ -f /usr/local/avp/AvpDaemon ] || exit 0

# See how we were called.
case "$1" in
  start)
        # Start daemons.

        #ulimit -t 70
        echo -n "Starting AvpDaemon: "
        echo "" | /bin/nice -n 20 /var/spool/avp/bin/uchroot \
                -u avpd /var/spool/avp \
                ./AvpDaemon -Z /tst > /dev/null 2>&1
        if [ $? = 0 ] ; then
          echo_success
        else
          echo_failure
        fi
        echo
        touch /var/lock/subsys/avpdaemon
        ;;
  stop)
        # Stop daemons.
        echo -n "Shutting down AvpDaemon: "
        /var/spool/avp/bin/uchroot -u avpd /var/spool/avp \
                ./AvpDaemon -k > /dev/null 2>&1
        if [ $? = 0 ] ; then
          echo_success
        else
          echo_failure
        fi
        echo
        ;;
  restart)
        /bin/sh $0 stop
        /bin/sh $0 start
        ;;
  *)
        echo "Usage: avpdaemon {start|stop|restart}"
        exit 1
esac

exit 0

========