[Avcheck] Re: Porting avcheck to Solaris

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:37:46 +0200

--Sr1nOIr3CvdE5hEN

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 08:11:38PM +0200, Piotr Klaban wrote:

> I did not run AvpUpdate before (I used my own scripts - the combination
> of fmirror and perl script), I have found it on the net with
> the author of Serg Oskin <oskin@macomnet.ru> - I send him
> the changes. I did not find there a word that this for is
> the property of Kaspersky.

Say, what does the AvpUpdate/kavupdate do? I mean it depends on wget
(in the Linux version at least). I'd prefer to lose
AvpUpdate/kavupdate entirely and use wget --mirror (or soemthing like
that).

--=20
Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com                           innominate AG
+49.(0)30.308806-62  fax: -77                         networking people
Ah, young webmaster... java leads to shockwave. Shockwave leads to
realaudio. And realaudio leads to suffering.=20

--Sr1nOIr3CvdE5hEN

--Sr1nOIr3CvdE5hEN--