[Avcheck] Re: Porting avcheck to Solaris

Piotr Klaban makler+avcheck@man.torun.pl
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:30:50 +0200

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 11:47:49AM +0200, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> I see. Do you see any problems in -- if I just want to use the Russian
> main site -- just using "wget --mirror" ?
That should be no problem except one - you would not know (would you?)
if the archives are updated, and you need to restart
avpd every update time. Since this is not a problem,
I can say that AvpUpdate is not necessary, but because
I have just implemented it on my server I will run it
for a while.

P.S. I have been always under impression of the amount of work
 you, Ralf, have done every day - you write so many e-mails,
 you have helped to so many users on the postfix list,
 that I do not understand how you are able to do so many
 things every day - you have a job to do yet. It's
 amazing.

--
Piotr Klaban