[Avcheck] Re: Porting avcheck to Solaris

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:33:25 +0200

--H88uUF932U8Oj0a6

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 12:30:50PM +0200, Piotr Klaban wrote:

> That should be no problem except one - you would not know (would you?)
> if the archives are updated, and you need to restart
> avpd every update time.

Right now we're just updating 2-3 times a day.

> P.S. I have been always under impression of the amount of work
>  you, Ralf, have done every day - you write so many e-mails,
>  you have helped to so many users on the postfix list,
>  that I do not understand how you are able to do so many
>  things every day - you have a job to do yet. It's
>  amazing.

Let's just say that innominate.(de|com|org) may cease to exist...

--=20
Ralf.Hildebrandt@innominate.com                           innominate AG
+49.(0)30.308806-62  fax: -77                         networking people
"Includes Adobe PageMaker. Now you can create layouts that look like
you paid a professional!" No, now you can create layouts that look
like you used a tool that a professional might have used, had you had
the sense to pay him. =20

--H88uUF932U8Oj0a6

--H88uUF932U8Oj0a6--