[Avcheck] OT: Simple smtpd-Auth question

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 21:03:10 +0100

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 08:57:51PM +0100, Tarjei Huse wrote:

> I'm setting up my postfix to do smtp-auth. Now, I do not want to bother my
> internal clients ($mynetwork) with auth, but use this to let users in some other
> offices user the mailserver for sending mails. How is this possible?

By using the correct order of the restrictions.
What has this to do with avcheck?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155
                                            Fax.  +49 (0)30-450 570-916