[Avcheck] inclusion / exclusion of envelope recipients

Michael Tokarev mjt@tls.msk.ru
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 11:59:56 +0300

Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 04:49:24PM +0800, Luke Dudney wrote:
>
> > What I aim to do is run Postfix with DrWeb and avcheck, however we have a
> > prerequisite that we can have essentially a list of email addresses to be
> > scanned.
>
> Try two different domains:
>
> luser@foo.bar    luser@scanning.foo.bar
> luser2@foo.bar   luser2@nonscanning.foo.bar
>
> and then use a per-domain transport

Ralf, I fail to see how this can be done.  Well ok, transport
will work, maybe scanning.foo.bar should be directed to avcheck.
But what's next?  What avcheck should do with verified mails?
Also, how the envelope will look like in this case in virus
alerts?  And how about outgoing mails, i.e. mails sent FROM
luser@[scanning.]foo.bar ?