Re[2]: [Avcheck] Antivirus with Postfix and DrWeb

Sergey Akhapkin Sergey Akhapkin <asv@drweb.ru>
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:20:23 +0300

Hello Michael,

Tuesday, January 22, 2002, 1:09:19 AM, you wrote:

MT> o drwebdc will not work with chrooted drweb.  (Sergey: Hint! ;).  This is
MT>   because drwebd running in chroot jail should see translated filenames,
MT>   e.g. /var/spool/drweb/tst/file -> /tst/file.  I know only one client
MT>   that does such translation: it is avcheck ;).  This is why you should
MT>   specify drweb's socket as /var/spool/drweb/./run/sock (note /./ component).

Now I would keep in mind this :)
In future, I would like to see on your solution more accurate,
currently I'vent enough time - I'm preparing to release a newest versions
of all daemon clients, including Samba Spider.

--
Best regards,
 Sergey                            mailto:asv@drweb.ru