[Avcheck] Re: Avcheck and virusscanner...

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:08:24 +0100

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 11:55:29PM +0100, Mikael Hult?n wrote:

> I've stumbled accross a antivirus for sendmail from Panda software that
> seems very nice. I just wonder if it is possible to configure it for use
> with postfix, and since you seems to know alot about postfix and virus
> scanning I thought you might wanna have a look at it :)
> Maybe it's easy to configure the original program with postfix, or else
> it's possible to use it with avcheck? Anyway, if you want to, and have
> time, have a look at it.

It can be used with amavisd, I think. Not really the fastest thing on
earth, but it should work.

As for avcheck: It will only work, if PANDA has a client/daemon
structure.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V A)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite Campus Virchow-Klinikum                 Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155