[Avcheck] Avcheck + avp + postfix = problem

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:03:14 +0200

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 07:00:32AM +0200, Meduna, Grzegorz wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I guess I found the solution for my problem which I had described yesterday.
> The problem was in line which was to start avcheck service from inside
> postfix. I added a "-v" switch to every service triggered by incoming
> message just to increase logging level. And then I noticed thah "pipe"
> program had written something about "unknown flag q". So I removed the "q"
> flag and now my avcheck line looks like this:
> ---
> avcheck   unix -       n      n      -       5      pipe
>     flags= user=avclient argv=/var/spool/avp/avcheck
>     -d /var/spool/avp/./tst -s AVP:/var/spool/avp/ctl/AvpCtl
>     -f ${sender} -S :1025 -- ${recipient}
> ---
> (my man pipe says: "...flags=BFR.>" <-- There's no "q")
>
> Without this "q" flag everything works as expected. But now I have the
> question: what problems I can run into with configuration like this :') ?

The q flag was introduced in a recent Postfix version. It does quoting
of addresses.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V A)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite Campus Virchow-Klinikum                 Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155