[Avcheck] Version 0.9

adi adi@acme.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 07:10:30 +0700 (JAVT)

On Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 12:40:21AM +0400, Michael Tokarev wrote:
> There is an unsolved issue still exists, on Adi's machine(s)
> with "error reading input" error message from DrWeb, and I
> can't reproduce this problem here.  It seems this is what
> I should work out next.

Thanks Michael. Anyway, I don't think the problem is drwebd
related nor avcheck related.

The most silly thing is I couldn't reproduce the problem
either :-))) Let's say that's my bad.

BTW, delivering mail on top of nfs partition by avcheck,
using fsync() and sync option on client and server, seems
to work as expected. I still looking for a cheaper solution
as I consider using NFS for virus scanning too overkill :-)

It has to be simple (protocol). I think it's too complicated
using smtp as content filter agent as a message could contain
multiple recipients -> more protocol latency (?)
Simply dump the message to other machine should be enough.

Regards,

P.Y. Adi Prasaja