[Avcheck] Announce: avcheck-0.91

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:59:28 +0200

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 02:43:24AM +0400, Michael Tokarev wrote:

>  - added Spanish translation by Dani Pardo.  I don't know
>    what's the country code for Spain (aka TLD) and used "sp"
>    which seems to be incorrect, and converted Dani's script

ES (Espa~na)

> And that's all for the whole delivery.  As you see, the same queueID
> used for both checking for viruses and final delivery.  (Status=sent
> in avhceck lines is somewhat misleading but has nothing to do with
> avhceck - this is a TODO item for postfix).

So, if I was to use the content_inspector, Postfix wouldn't need to
reinject the mail into smtpd, and scanning would thus be faster?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite Campus Mitte                            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155