[Avcheck] antivirus software

Michael Tokarev mjt@tls.msk.ru
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:44:36 +0300

Allen Bolderoff wrote:
> What decent alternatives to drweb and kavdaemon?

Well, there are many.  RAV, Viextra Mail Armor, Sophos - just to name a few.
There are many recommendations, alternatives etc - discussed in many
different places incl. postfix-users and esp. on amavis website.

> I too have a problem with Kaspersky support and need to decide RSN (expiring
> subs) as to which AV solution to use with linux.
>
> Is there any other recommendations? I looked at the dr web website, my
> russian is not all that great, and I prefer to work with someone with an
> english support system.
>
> I clicked on the english link to find that the english site does not work.

Try out http://www.dials.ru/english/ .  Dials is "yet another face" of drweb.
DrWeb's support system is "well-aware" of English.

/mjt