[Avcheck] Total crash when running postfix flush

Tarjei Huse tarjei@nu.no
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 20:53:34 +0200

Hi,
I just thought I'd say thank you for your reply.

It ended up being a somehow corrupt ext3 partition. I ran fsck on it but that
didn't help. When I later copied the whole /var partition over to an reiserfs
partion, had a kernel upgrade and a cupple of reboots. Now things are working
fine.

Next time I'll use xfs for my spoolpartition.

I'm still wondering what was wrong with the partiton though.
(system: Redhat 8.0)

Tarjei