Re[2]: [Avcheck] avcheck and drweb

Sergey Akhapkin Sergey Akhapkin <asv@drweb.ru>
Fri, 16 May 2003 16:48:59 +0400

Hello Ralf,

Friday, May 16, 2003, 4:41:49 PM, you wrote:

>> 2) PRO: drweb-postfix has some useful features:
>>   - users list (who should be checked)
>>   - blocking notifications to some addresses (for example only to
>>     local users)
RH> you can do this in the "infected" script

:) "Can do" and "done" - different things + you can do not know shell
lang (Hmm, I'm already know some admin who doesnt know it :)) to uses
our feature.

>>   - blocking notifications by virus name (extremely useful against
>>     Klez and others Mass Mail Worms which fakes addresses)
RH> the "infected" script already has that.

Thanks for clarification, I'd long time not look at avcheck, so I've
miss (forgot) it.

Best regards,
         Sergey Akhapkin <asv@drweb.ru>
             Software Developer