[Avcheck] Avcheck from amavis

Tarjei Huse tarjei@nu.no
11 Jul 2003 20:55:04 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to put together avcheck + spamassasin here and it seems to me
that the best way to do this is either to get them both running via
amavisd-new or run two filters - spamassain through amavisd-new and
avcheck.

Now, I'm a bit in the dark on what is possible and what is not here. It
seems that Amavisd-new does not support avcheck as an antivirus package
(is that correct?) and that Postfix does not support more than one
content filter.

I would be very happy is someone sent me their config files and/or hinst
on how they did this. I've tried to find notes on the setup Ralf
Hildebrandt has done, but I haven't found anything.

I hope somenone may help me :-)

Tarjei