[Avcheck] Avcheck from amavis

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:34:51 +0200

* Tarjei Huse <tarjei@nu.no>:

> I'm trying to put together avcheck + spamassasin here and it seems to
> me that the best way to do this is either to get them both running
> via amavisd-new or run two filters - spamassain through amavisd-new
> and avcheck.

We run two filters here, first avcheck which uses amavisd-new as
reinjwection point

> Now, I'm a bit in the dark on what is possible and what is not here.
> It seems that Amavisd-new does not support avcheck as an antivirus
> package

Why should it? Simply install the avpdaemon and avpdamonclient and
amavisd-new will happily use them to scan your mail.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite Campus Mitte                            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155