AW: [Avcheck] Postfix master.cf config for DrWeb

Martin Jaggi martin.jaggi at lan.ch
Thu Jan 15 00:53:15 MSK 2004

Here is part of my master.cf. I use also Spamassassin with Spamc/Spamd.

localhost:10025 inet n  -       n       -       -       smtpd
            -o content_filter=
            -o local_recipient_maps=
            -o relay_recipient_maps=
            -o myhostname=av2.lan.ch
            -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
            -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
            -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
            -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
            -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8

avcheck   unix  -       n       n       -       100       pipe
        flags=q user=avclient argv=/usr/local/bin/spamc -u avclient -e /var/spool/drweb/avcheck
        -d /var/spool/drweb/./tst -s DrWeb:/var/spool/drweb/run/sock
        -f ${sender} -S :10025 -- ${recipient}

If you don't use SA, delete '/usr/local/bin/spamc -u avclient -e'.

Regards,

Martin