[rbldnsd] Small problem when trying to start rbldnsd

Brian Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Fri Nov 28 20:10:42 MSK 2003

Actually, you can rsync using ssh and a login on the destination system, as
well as using an rsync server.  The AHBL uses both these methods to deliver
the zones to our hosting servers.
Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources
http://www.sosdg.org

The AHBL - http://www.ahbl.org