[rbldnsd] rbldnsd and rbl-plus

furio ercolessi furio at spin.it
Wed Oct 5 01:07:53 MSD 2005

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 03:56:24PM -0400, Liebler, Justin wrote:
> NO it will not be hard to write something to convert it, I was just curious
> if anyone already had anything that worked.

Yes I did, a few years ago.  You can fetch the thing at
http://www.spin.it/furio/software/
and hope that it still works :-)    We have dropped RBL+ in favour
of SBL and other lists at the beginning of 2003, so I am unable and
unwilling to support that software.  But perhaps it is still a
useful starting point.

[ I am rather surprised that they still do not provide direct rbldnsd
  support for their database ]

furio