[rbldnsd] error message after 0.99 to 0.991

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Mon Dec 1 18:01:48 MSK 2003

Robin Lynn Frank wrote:
> On Monday 01 December 2003 12:09 am, Michael Tokarev  wrote:
[]
>>In order to diagnose your problem you have to provide some more details.
>>Most likely you're using some other dataset type, not `combined' (the
>>line you shown above only recognized for combined dataset).
[]
> Command line is the stock init.d script.

LOL.  "Stock" init.d script assumes you've set up the command line in
/etc/default/rbldnsd...

[]
> rbldnsd: ip4set:bl: bl(7): invalid or unrecognized special entry

As I said before, you're using combined-format data with ip4set
dataset type.  Sure it does not work.  And sure it did not work
before, incl. 0.99 version.   Specify combined dataset type for
combined dataset, and specify ip4set dataset type for ip4set
dataset.  Simple as this... ;)

/mjt