[rbldnsd] Integrating rbldnsd with the rest of our DNS?

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.com
Mon Dec 8 01:43:58 MSK 2003

I setup my rbldsnd as a sub-domain of lcrcomputer.com as rbl.lcrcomputer.com
and in my lcrcomputer.com zone file put:

rbl.lcrcomputer.com in ns monitor.lcrcomputer.com

Monitor.lcrcomputer.com is the host that holds rbl.lcrcomputer.com.
monitor.lcrcomputer.com is not accessible from the world and my regular BIND
servers for lcrcomputer.com won't do recursive queries for the world, only
my internal network  and that includes my mail server.

Lyle