[rbldnsd] Problem with main dns -> rbldnsd

Gerwin Krist gerwin at digitalus.nl
Sat Jan 29 22:38:49 MSK 2005

Heya guys,

I have made me a own blacklist. But i have troubles to forward NS
requests from powerdns to dnsbld. Below you can see the zone I made
in powerdns:

wl.dnsbl.xxxdns.com	1h IN SOA  	nameserver1.xxx.nl <http://www.the42.net/jack/?module=digger&class=in&type=AXFR&nameserver=nameserver1.digitalus.nl&query=wl.dnsbl.digitalusdns.com>. hostmaster.xxx.nl. (
					2005012900     ; Serial
                                        3h             ; refresh
                    	           	1h             ; retry
                    	           	1w             ; expiry
                    	           	1h )           ; minimum

wl.dnsbl.xxxsdns.com.	1h IN NS   	spamns.xxx.nl. <http://www.the42.net/jack/?module=digger&class=in&type=any&nameserver=spamns.digitalus.nl.&query=wl.dnsbl.digitalusdns.com>

As you can see the I have changed the NS record to spamns.xxx.nl which is an A record pointing to the DNSBLD. So basicly
powerdns should forward requests to that nameserver. The problem is, that it's not happening. On RBLDNSD i made a zone called
wl.dnsbl.xxxdns.com.

Could anyone please gimme some hints or tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Regards,
Gerwin